Immuno-oncology in Berlin
Enjoying the summer, we are also excited about what comes after: in September, the ta-Scan team will be present at Immunotherapy Leaders Europe, the annual meeting for Immuno-Oncologists in Berlin.
Biomarkers for patient selection
Learn how to use our clinical business intelligence portal ta-Scan to boost success rates in immuno-oncology clinical trials through biomarker-driven patient selection from Strategic Analyst Oncology Dr Jonathan Crowther‘s presentation on:
Wednesday, September 21, 2:45 – 3:05 PM
Stream 3: Boosting success rates in immuno-oncology clinical trials
through biomarker-driven patient selection
- Using the clinical business intelligence platform ta-Scan to track the evolution of immunotherapy biomarkers and improve patient selection resulting in successful clinical research.
- Analysis of the immuno-oncology biomarker landscape: What are the trending biomarkers and how do they compare across clinical research?
- Improving on study design, the who and where in clinical research.
– Estimation of patient cohorts?
– Key opinion leaders in the field?
– What benchmarks have been previously established?
- Geographical site selection
– Where are trials primarily taking place?
– What countries and locations are suitable for my trial?
Dr Jonathan Crowther
Jonathan Crowther is Strategic Analyst Oncology at MDCPartners where he is working on growing oncology-based projects on the ta-Scan platform. Jonathan holds a PhD from the VIB/University of Leuven (Belgium) where he studied the role of large scale deletions in cancer and explored their potential as novel biomarkers of drug response. Jonathan provided bioinformatic analysis and big data solutions to ongoing areas of research, working on large cancer patient data sets such as The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA). In this capacity Jonathan significantly contributed to a number of ongoing projects and has published on these topics.