CHI’s 6th Annual Clinical Trial Innovation Summit brings together more than 250 leaders from across pharma, biotech and academia to share case studies and best practices on effective clinical trial management and vendor oversight. Of course MDCPartners’ ta-Scan team will be there too. The summit features 6 co-located conferences and 3 dinner short courses. Multiple registration options are available. Download the digital brochure for all details.
2017 Program Highlights
The 2017 Clinical Trial Innovation Summit program focuses on key issues and opportunities in the clinical trial industry, including patient recruitment, site selection, data integration, existing data sources, mobile tech, project management, outsourcing, vendor management, budgeting and contracting, quality (QbD) in trial conduct, risk-based monitoring and clinical auditing.
- ICH E6 guidance, including gap analysis, action plans, and project plans from clinical trial quality and risk management expert Andy Lawton
- An assessment of current and future trial technologies: social media, search engine optimization, targeted digital advertising, artificial intelligence and virtual reality
- Real examples of big data analytics in clinical trials from Takeda, Bayer, Janssen, and BMS
- Proven strategies for determining timelines, key activity needs, and effective communication for clinical trial outsourcing
- Case studies from AbbVie, Merck, and Samumed on new methods of risk mitigation, issue management, and oversight plans to ensure quality clinical trials
- How to navigate regulation and data quality and quantity challenges of wearables, sensors and mHealth from pharma teams in the trenches
- Lessons learned from AstraZeneca, BMS, Gilead, and several others at the frontline of RBM roll-out
Join us in Boston
Would you like to know how we can help with your company’s data challenges, using our clinical business intelligence software ta-Scan and our other data solutions? Then feel free to pop by at Booth #3 in the exhibition hall (Essex North / Center Ballroom) or make an appointment with MDCPartners Chief Scientific Officer David Cocker or Director of Business Development, North America Matt Tumasz. They will gladly show you our state of the art software tools.
Use our discount code MDPCTL for $200 off your registration cost.*
How to Register:
By telephone: +1 781-972-5400
We hope to see you in Boston!
* Our clients and colleagues will receive $200 off for commercial attendees or $100 off for academic, government and hospital-affiliated attendees. You must mention priority keycode MDPCTL to receive the registration discount. Alumni, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or any other promotional discounts cannot be combined. Discounts not applicable on event short courses. This discount does not apply to previously registered attendees.